Your safety is close to our hearts.
The Abasto Hotel Munich Feldmoching is committed to compliance with the hygiene concepts “gastronomy” and “accommodation” of the federal government, the states and the Bavarian State Ministry with general safety and hygiene rules, organizational measures and protective measures for guests and employees.
So we place particular emphasis on compliance with all regulations and measures:
- Trained staff: Professional implementation of disinfection as well as appropriate measures in the event of a Covid 19 case.
- Multiple air changes in all public areas, restaurants and rooms.
- There is an obligation to comply with the minimum distance of 1.5 meters and wear a mouth-nose protection for guests and staff in all public areas.
- Availability of disinfectant dispensers for our guests in all public areas.
- Use of highly effective disinfectants from our partner cleaning company ILLE.
- Commonly used surfaces (eg door handles) are cleaned particularly frequently.
- To enable contact tracing in the event of a subsequently identified COVID-19 case among guests or staff, your contact details may be passed on to the relevant health authorities on request. Your data will be kept separately for one month for this purpose.
- Our rooms will not be re-released for at least 24 hours prior to re-occupancy.
We ask for your cooperation:
- If you have had contact with a COVID-19 positive person in the last 14 days or have any respiratory symptoms, you are not allowed to travel.
- Please always keep the minimum distance of 1.5 meters to other guests as well as employees.
- Cover your mouth and nose already before you enter the house or. as long as you move in the public areas of the building (restaurant, corridors, stairwell, reception, elevator).
- Be sure to comply with other hygiene measures such as thorough hand washing, disinfecting your hands, refrain from shaking hands and compliance with sneezing and coughing etiquette.
Please note the following points regarding arrival / stay:
- Be happy to share your phone or mobile number, home and billing address and date of birth for an informal check-in before your arrival.
- Our reception is currently staffed only by the hour. For a check in outside our opening hours, you will receive a PIN code for our keybox. Please contact us for this by phone or email!
- We are happy to offer you entirely contactless payments, for example, by debiting your credit card or invoice for transfer.